Prior to joining KW Commercial in 2013, Rob Clapp successfully founded the Summit Group (2004) and Summit Realty (2007). As a broker/founder of the Summit Group and Summit Realty, Rob Clapp was responsible for day-to-day operations, as well as ensuring a financially sound and growing business. In this role, Mr. Clapp oversaw 15 employees, agents and brokers, who specialized in all areas of real estate.
With over a decade in the Real Estate industry, Rob Clapp has been instrumental in helping hundreds of clients successfully negociate complex lease and sale transactions. Rob's disciplined and results-driven approach ensures that targeted sales objectives are met and surpassed.
Rob Clapp specializes in the leasing and sales of office and retail in the Saint Paul market.
In 2005, due to the increasing demand of local, regional, national & international clients, the Summit Group became Summit Realty. Summit Realty achieved significant milestones, including having over 350 active listings under contract, making the brokerage number one in new construction representation. This was also the year that Rob Clapp was honored with the nationally prestigious "30 under 30" award.
2012 West Wind Guard- Saint Paul Winter Carnival
Retail, Office, Landlord and Tenant Representation, Brokerage, Marketing
AFFILIATIONS, ORGANIZATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Saint Paul Building Owners and Management Assocation (BOMA) - Marketing Committee 2012-Present
- Saint Paul Chamber of Commerce - YPRO Outreach Committee 2012-Present
- Capitol River Council - Board of Directors, Development Committee 2012-Present
- Safe Passages for Children - Board of Directors, Treasurer 2015-Present
- Hamline Midway Investment Cooperative - Research Committee 2015-Present
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Realtors
- United Way Emerging Leaders, 2009-2012
- Aeon Cornerstone Society Member
- West Side Citizens Organization (WSCO)
- Riverview Economic Development Association
- Hamline Midway Coalition
- Wilder Foundation Neighborhood Leadership Program Graduate and Coach
- Urban Land Institute
- Congress for New Urbanism
Rob Clapp is a Twin Cities resident who was born in the Sunshine State of Florida and blessed with a Midwest work ethic. When not helping clients with their real estate needs, Rob can be found spending time with his wife and three children.
Rob enjoys exploring all the wonderful offerings the Twin Cities has to offer as well as boating, skiing, racquetball, fishing, camping, traveling, attending concerts and cooking meals (which inevitably take way too long and make an enormous mess of the kitchen).
A few of Rob's non-real estate goals consist of moving to a hobby farm, opening a floating restaurant and music venue, and taking three months off to go surfing.